Moving is one of the most difficult things that many people consider doing. A relocation is thought to be stressful and difficult by many and yet it provides you with a lot of services that are helpful and useful. One of them is storage. Whether you are moving locally or long distance movers & storage services are such a great opportunity to make your relocation easier. Cord Moving and Storage is proud to be one of the best St Louis moving companies and have offices in Memphis, Belleville, IL and Dixon, MO.
Is it beneficial to use movers with storage options?
Sometimes when you move you may decide that you need to use storage. Moving companies that provide storage are very convenient in many ways:
- The same company can not only organize your relocation but it can also provide you with storage. Getting moving and storage services from two companies is more time engaging and may be more costly. Think about all the loading and unloading that has to be done several times – from your home to storage and to your new home, then from the storage again to your home or another storage, etc.
- Moving and storage solutions are also a relief for senior relocation, for families with kids or with a larger house. These are specific cases of moving when combining moving and storage services from one company will be especially beneficial in terms of saving money, effort and time.
- If you choose well, you will find moving and storage solutions both from one and the same team of professionals who you know you can count on. In this way you won’t have to worry who’s got your belongings and how they will be taken in the storage – you’ll know they’ll be fine.
Moving and storage solutions are especially helpful for larger families. Your family is the most important thing so this option will save you time, effort and money.
- If you ask for packing services, the moving companies that offer storage will also know how to pack your household belongings for storage. In this way you won’t have to bother doing it yourself – taking time out of work. If you have the time, you can spend it doing things that make you happy rather than dealing with tedious and boring work like packing, which is not as easy as it sounds.
- If you’ve planned your move but your new house or apartment isn’t ready yet there’s just one more step to go with the movers with storage options and your problem is solved quickly and easily.
What to look for from moving and storage companies nationwide
- Look for experience. Moving companies like the experts at Cord Moving and Storage that offer storage should be professional and skilled in their job. It would be good to know how many years of experience does the company have and how many relocations it has assisted. It is also important to know how the moving and storage companies nationwide train their personnel and how often. This is one of the things to ask as well.
- Look for safety. You need to be sure that the moving companies that offer storage will manage to handle your household belongings well. That is why read more reviews. You can find many reviews and ratings with the Better Business Bureau.
- Check the storage itself. You need to be provided storage that is clean and secured so that your items will be kept safe and sound there until you need them again – both for a short period of time and long-term.
- Get moving and storage estimates. They will certainly help you sift through the many moving companies that offer storage in the whole of USA and find the best deal. The best thing to do would be to get at least 3 to 5 quotes from different moving and storage companies nationwide and compare them.
In order to make sure that you get the services that you need ask the questions from this article (on the left of this photo) and follow our tips.
- Find out what movers & storage services are offered. In general, get to know what the company can provide such as: Is the storage accessible 24/7 or are there time limitations? Does it have climate and/ or humidity control (should you need it)? Do the moving companies that offer storage also provide short-term free storage? And these are just the basic questions that you need to ask.
- Arrange for the fragile and/ or costly household items – the least, to be packed. Art, antiques and other breakables and valuable items may need crating. Sensitive electronics like computers or data centers better be disconnected, packed, relocated and connected back by professionals. Don’t take chances with expensive equipment and fragile antiques. Best would be to plan moving and storage solutions plus the packing of all items that you have as it will be done professionally. But of course that means considering the costs involved as well.
It is not that easy to find reputable moving and storage companies nationwide like the experts at Cord Moving and Storage Agents for North American Van Lines www.navl.com but with our tips you will surely manage better. Some time passes between getting moving and storage estimates and signing with a company; time which you will need to take in order to sift through the available options. Whether you want local moving companies with storage or long distance movers with storage you need to be careful in who you are hiring and how you are making your choice. Hopefully this article will help you with that. If you want to add more useful tips call Cord Moving directly at 800 -873-2673 and talk to an expert with a BBB A+ Rating.