Richard Petty Motorsports (RPM), one of the most recognized brands in all of motorsports, is a performance and marketing driven company co-owned by NASCAR Hall of Famer Richard Petty and successful business entrepreneur Andrew Murstein. They have a history of over 200 wins, business partnerships with national and global leaders, and currently field two teams in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series and one team in the NASCAR Xfinity Series. Aric Almirola drives the famous #43 Ford Fusion in the Sprint Cup Series, while Brian Scott pilots the #44 machine. The Xfinity #43 team is made proud by driver Jeb Burton.
Getting to know the No. 43 Xfinity Team:
- Hometown: Halifax, Virginia
- Born: August 6, 1992
- Parents: Ward & Tabitha Burton
- Siblings: Sarah Graper (Burton) & Ashton Burton
- NASCAR NEXT Rising Star Class of 2013-2014
- Hobbies: Hunting, fishing, local short track racing, and cheering for his favorite sports teams, VT Hokie Football, Duke Basketball, and the Carolina Panthers
- Favorite NASCAR Track: Martinsville Speedway
- Favorite Childhood Memory: Watching my dad win the 2002 Daytona 500 as a kid!
The partnership between northAmerican® and RPM formed in December 2014 when RPM elected northAmerican as their official moving company. northAmerican was trusted with all logistical assistance, preparation, packing and moving relocation services from RPM’s old facility in Concord, NC to their new race shop in Mooresville, NC. Moving a large motorsport company is not a small job. northAmerican was trusted with everything from RPM’s office supplies to their highly coveted trophies. They were responsible for all of the tires, car parts, trailers and cars. Due to northAmerican’s experience and exemplary customer service, they were able to far exceed RPM’s expectations, and a mutual confidence was solidified in the new partnership.
“Our team is dedicated to three things: winning, our fans and our partners. Without the incredible support from our fans and our partners we could not be successful on the track. You support us, and that’s why our team does everything we can to support you, both on and off the track.”