Cord’s Packing Services at a Glance
Let Cord Moving and Storage Company do the packing for you.
Our fully trained Move Teams use their years of experience to ensure the utmost safety of your belongings. With our exclusive proven method, large items are wrapped and padded inside your home before they are moved to the moving truck.
- Full and partial packing
- Full and partial unpacking
- Packing of unusual items (art, antiques, wine collections)
- Dishware meticulously wrapped and packed in reinforced boxes
- Packing of uniquely shaped items (grandfather clocks, pianos)
- Remove and install electronics
- Remove and install lighting
- Disassemble/reassemble workout equipment and swing sets
Moving the way you want.
- Full-Service Packing: Cord Moving as an Agent for North American Van Lines ensures your possessions reach your new home intact. We carefully wrap and pack each item, in the right-sized durable box. We also inventory each item and provide you with a detailed list.
- Breakables Only Packing: Let our experienced Move Teams pack your fragile items only, including dishes, glasses, china, artwork, antiques, electronics and more. You’ll get the peace of mind in knowing that your more expensive, or irreplaceable items are handled with the utmost care.
- Every move is different – and our packing services are designed to fit your needs and your budget.
Do-It-Yourself (DIY) Packing: If you’re moving on a budget, DIY packing is an excellent way to save money. We’ll provide all the packing materials (used containers at no cost) at competitive prices, including boxes, packing tape and paper, bubble wrap, and guidance. We also offer complimentary packing classes, where you can learn to pack like a pro! Simply ask your Move Consultant.