Warehousing and Distribution
Cord Moving and Storage has been providing warehousing and distribution services to all types of businesses for more than 50 years. Our commitment to customer service is unparalleled.
We have established a long history of close working relationships with:
- Distribution and Traffic Managers
- Logistics Companies
- Food Service Companies
- Retail Companies
- Manufacturing Industry
- Import and Export Fields
- Our warehouse space has multiple dock doors for efficient storage, staging and shipping. We have a team of warehouse logistic professionals providing warehouse management systems, integrated material handling systems, general warehousing fulfillment, pick-and-pack operations, light assembly, e-fulfillment, bar coding, cross docking, reverse logistics, rail service and less than truckload (LTL) low-cost shipping.
Cord Moving and Storage provides:
- Modern Facility Providing Short and Long Term Domestic Dry Storage
- 10,000-pound Capacity Forklifts
- Racking and Bulk Storage
- 10 Dock-Level Doors with Drive-Up Ramps
- Modern alarm system with dedicated lines to the Fire and Police departments
- Monitored Pest Control
- More han five-acres of paved area to facilitate truck/container movement along with outside storage
- Computerized Inventory Management
- Computer-generated Bills of Lading, packing slips and transport waybills
- Flexible hours with personnel available whenever required. Normal hours are Monday — Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m., and Saturday, 7 a.m. to 12 p.m.